Confused about 4 pack option ????!!!

hunca

Silver Member
Hi everyone, my starter pack arrived today & Im going to start on Thursday but slightly confused as to whether I have 150ml sk milk & 200g of listed veg or is this just if you are doing the 3 pack option? Soryy if this has been asked & answered before x

Tis for either plan. The only difference is you would need 100g of protein (chicken or fish grilled) and a multivit with 3 packs

ok thanks. Do you just choose which veg of the list & have it along side a pack or can u nibble on it thro the day? I dont really like a glass of milk but I presume I need it for calcium level correct?

Both the veg and milk are optional extras so you're not obligated to have them. Some people use the milk in hot drinks or instead of water in a shake (but only once a day or there is a risk of being knocked out of ketosis (no idea why, it says that on s&s website)). It is up to you how you have your veg. I normally have mine with a meal, but this evening I had some chopped cucumber for a little snack.

Milk may knock you out of ketosis because of the lactose - milk sugar. It's a bit like the citric acid thing, some people are more sensitve than others. I'm not a milk fan at all, and haven't touched a drop since I started at the end of September, including the break week at Christmas. I'm not big on dairy at all and have suffered in the past from the effects of low calcium but have not had anything at all since starting. 4 packs or 3 packs and a multivit seem to be considerably better nutritionally than my previous diet!

Back