confused about day 4-7 refeed menu and also how many calories per day recommended?

readin the example menus for the refeed for day 4-7, the first menu has lunch dinner and a sandwich, on top of the lipotrim serving, isnt that 3 meals n not two? and both lunch and dinner include potatoes. as well as these and a sandwich is that not too much?

the second menu example has one less meal than the first.

also does anyone know what the recommended refeed calories per day is? and continued there after?

my daily intake today has been

breakfast:1 lipotrim serving

lunch: 1 ww bagel 1 pack of quorn slices (100g - just under 4oz) salad and extra light mayo, pot of fat free yogurt. bottle of diet pepsi

dinner: 1 6oz sweet potato with small amount of good for you cottage cheese, 1 quorn lamb grill (just under 4oz) small amount of salad

evening snack - 1 pot fat free yogurt and a handful of grapes and melon

is that ok for a day 4-7 day? from whats reccommended i think im within limits

works out about 1100-1200 cals

also im drinking slightly flavoured sparking spring water, thats included in my 2-3ltre water intake isnt it? ( sounds like a silly question but because its carbonated i didnt know if it counted or not)

You seem to be doing just as the refeed plan states. I know after TFR day 4 onwards can seem a bit overwhelming, but you are doing great.

Clair x

You seem to be doing just as the refeed plan states. I know after TFR day 4 onwards can seem a bit overwhelming, but you are doing great.

Clair x

ive put on 2lb! lol but if it doesnt rise above that ill be happy, gunna have 2 shakes tomorrow and sunday, just to bring the calories down as i have a bbq tomorrow night

During refeed don't worry about the calories (and the calories after you'll gave to work out using the bmr calculator - just google it).

The example menus are just that. Just eat what you need & stop when you are full - can't offer much more advice than that :)

readin the example menus for the refeed for day 4-7, the first menu has lunch dinner and a sandwich, on top of the lipotrim serving, isnt that 3 meals n not two? and both lunch and dinner include potatoes. as well as these and a sandwich is that not too much?

the second menu example has one less meal than the first.

also does anyone know what the recommended refeed calories per day is? and continued there after?

my daily intake today has been

breakfast:1 lipotrim serving

lunch: 1 ww bagel 1 pack of quorn slices (100g - just under 4oz) salad and extra light mayo, pot of fat free yogurt. bottle of diet pepsi

dinner: 1 6oz sweet potato with small amount of good for you cottage cheese, 1 quorn lamb grill (just under 4oz) small amount of salad

evening snack - 1 pot fat free yogurt and a handful of grapes and melon

is that ok for a day 4-7 day? from whats reccommended i think im within limits

works out about 1100-1200 cals

also im drinking slightly flavoured sparking spring water, thats included in my 2-3ltre water intake isnt it? ( sounds like a silly question but because its carbonated i didnt know if it counted or not)

are you allowed pepsi ??? even if it it diet

Deezer said:
On day 4 you can.... will check my sheet!!!

Deezer do they give you the sheet at the chemist ???

With things your " allowed " ;0)

I will b over the moon if that's the case whoop xx

Refeed Programme

DAY 1.

Have 2 Lipotrim servings and one meal, as follows (men continue to have 2 servings, as before, while women take 1 less serving of Lipotrim).

You may not have bread, grains (rice) or pasta until Day 4.
Fruit should wait until Day 4 at the earliest (later if you have carbohydrate problems).

You may have milk in tea/coffee.

At lunchtime or evening meal time you may have some skinless, boneless chicken breast or white fish fillet, or some skinless turkey (about 4-6ozs.) The fish or chicken may be steamed, microwaved, baked or cooked with a little water in a non-stick pan. Or you may have tuna fish in water or brine (drained). Vegetarians may use tofu or quorn.

You may also have either a moderate serving of salad (small breakfast bowl) from any of the following:
Lettuce
Cucumber
Cress
Watercress
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Onions
Peppers
Bean sprouts
Celery dressed with a little lemon juice or wine vinegar
Or if you prefer, a moderate serving (2 heaped table spoons - no more)of some cooked vegetables.

DAY 2

You will have only 1 Lipotrim serving and 2 meals, as described for Day 1.

Day 3

Same as Day 2, but you may also have - at one meal only - an 8 ounce potato, plain boiled, mashed or baked, but with no addition of any fat. You may like to top with some skimmed milk, plain yogurt or very low fat fromage frais and a sprinkle of herbs.

Day 4-7

A Lipotrim serving for your breakfast plus:

Up to 3 serving of fruit (if you suffer from the insulin resistance problem, then eat these late in the day and do not snack on them during the day)

Up to 2 slices of bread or 1 pita or 1 roll or 1 bagel (without fatty spread)

Any vegetables you want except avocado, 1 or 2 servings with your meals (2 tablespoons per serving)

A
ny of the skimmed milk products.

F
ish fillet (any size) or 6 ounces of chicken or turkey, as described before, or one tin of tuna in water or brine, drained. Vegetarians may use tofu, textured vegetable protein (TVP) or quorn.

Lean meat with all visible fat trimmed off

Low fat recipes prepared with low fat sauces - e.g. lean mince with low fat bolognese sauce

Medium baking potato or 6 small new potatoes or one serving of instant mashed potatoes (the kind with no added fat- read the label).

Instead of potato, you may have 4ozs of rice or pasta (cooked weight).

Sample menu for days 4 to 7.....

Sample 1

Breakfast: Lipotrim serving.

Lunch: Fish fillet (any type - cod, salmon etc), serving of potatoes ( 1 medium jacket or 6 new potatoes or a serving-spoon mash - no added fat) Yogurt ( low fat).

Diner: 4-6 ozs chicken (no skin), jacket potato, salad. Fruit (if appropriate) or low fat dessert.

Evening: Sandwich (no spread of any sort), consisting of: pickles, fat-free mayonnaise, salad/carrot, slice cold meat (low fat).

Snack 1 or 2 pieces of fruit (evening, if appropriate)

Sample 2

Breakfast: Lipotrim serving

Lunch: Sandwich (no spread) - any low fat filling, e.g. tuna. Bowl of salad. 2 pieces of fruit (if appropriate) or yoghurt.

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese, consisting of drained lean mince, low fat sauce, 4 ounces cooked spaghetti or rice, serving spoon of vegetables. Low fat dessert.

Snack or Evening: Tub of very low fat fromage frais, flavoured to suit with either slices of fruit or low fat jelly crystals for a sweet option or herbs and spices with added crunchy vegetable, for a savoury snack.

Deezer said:
I thought it said but i think i saw it on a thread.... will try to find it!!! x

Okie dokei

I read all that as above :0)
What do we do at the chemist just say I want to re feed .... Will they have some products there ??

You can have diet fizzy from day 1! ;) It was the first thing I had lol x

summergurl said:
You can have diet fizzy from day 1! ;) It was the first thing I had lol x

Oooo can't wait for that xx

Ive just started refeeding today and had a sip of diet coke, couldnt believe how sweet it was.... I will try it again in a bit. It feels very odd chewing after 5 months.

Back