confused about this site..

Maizie

Hey guys quick question - I posted earlier today and it now says "moved" and I a unsure where it has "moved" to? if anybody can shed any light or give me some advice about using this site i would be grateful

thank you

maizie x

Hi if you posted it in 100% total solutions and mention food at at all it will be moved .

It was moved to the weekly weigh in forum

thanks - it makes sense it being in the weekly weigh in but how come if you mention food it gets moved? I just thought I was posting on the general area and we could mention anything :( I did not know it was the total solutions bit

ok thank you :) have not had time to have a look round the site and get to grips with all these threads! I was just looking at the main page where I was posting - where is in the indication that it is purely total solutions? x

eeks wanting to screen shot and e-mail it you so you can see what I am seeing hehe! i found a drop down bar at the bottom which shows the total solutions bit and explains no food talk but it just says i am posting in the "exante diaries" bit /sigh - i will get the hang of it i am sure

Back