Confused and Down in dumps!!

Chezzabell81

Hello I have been doing WW now for as long as I can remember I started at 12 stone and my lowest has been 9.5 stone which was last year all I want is to get back down to that at the mo I am stuck on 10 stone I am 5'2 I go to gym 5 times a week do Zumba and body pump don't use my weeklies and no activity points I did it last year to get to my lowest but now the god damm scales won't move!!! I am getting to the point where I aren't losing so going on mass binges which results in me having to start rite from scratch please someone tell me there is a light at end of this tunnel I want to be 9-9.5 stone for May xx

I'm no expert at pro points but from what i've read if you're not eating your weeklies you are probably eating too little so your body is holding on to the weight.......or something like that ;)

I know you got there before not eating weeklies or APs but our bodies work in mysterious ways! I would suggest having your weeklies and seeing what happens. I'd do it for 2/3 weeks to get a good idea on what might be happening

It may be muscle as muscle weighs more than fat. What do you do in the gym? You may be building up your muscles? That or your body may be used to you doing so much exercise that it just gets stuck in a rut. I have a exercise bike and I was doing at least 30 minutes a day on it but sts or only losing half a pound a week, my ww leader said I was because my body had got used to me exercising so much it retained the food thinking it would need it. I'll ask her for you at my wi next week. :)

Aw bless u huni thank you so much I do Zumba twice a week and Body Pump the thing is I was doing more last yr and lost more? Had a major major binge tonight feel absolutely shocking now bad times :0((( xx

that's what the weeklies are there for hun, you can have a binge and not feel guilty.

i honestly don't think i could of managed to get all this weight off if my weeklies weren't there.

if i under eat, ie don't have enough weeklies, i sts or put weight on and i know quite a lot of people have the same problem.

Back