• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Confused.com

Im REALLY sorry if i am making you repeat yourselves but i am really confused!!!

I am reading the EE plan and its telling me i can eat lots of lean meat AND pasta on the same day within the same meal???
So a spag bol for those ingredients, am i getting it right??

I really don't know how i could possibly lose weight?!?!? :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It somehow works magic - I started in Sept and have only done EE within 5 weeks I had lost over a stone and reached my target...and I ate a small bar of chocolate everyday :)

The key is loads of superfree/free foods (easy for me as I am a real fruit and veg girl) and only 1 HEA & B per day.

Good luck
REM

Thank you REM, so i am reading it correct then!!

I'm a fruit girl more than veg so it could really work for me too and give me an opportunity to eat different veg as opposed to just eating carrotts and broccoli...lol

Its worked for me too, Ive had a loss each week since I started doing EE must admit tho I dont eat a whole load of veggies, but I do try and get a little bit in there somewhere. I was like you at 1st was scared to try kept thinking theres no way i can lose weight doign that , but I did and still am, so it really does work :)

Good Luck!!!

Thank you Lindy thats really good to know :) xx

I been doing EE the first 3 days after Wi to keep me motivated and into the diet mode!

But then i do red days because i am scared of sts or gain (Which i did last week)

It works for some and not for others!

I am on my last EE day today!

I am loving it, BUT scared too!! lol

Hehe @ Phil!! lol