Step 1 Sole Source Confused! Help!

sarahw1308

On ss started yday and I am heaving at the only flavour I like (chocolate) I hate all the others (did cwp last year but not for long so I've tried them) haven't had ready made shakes or bars but I've heard from a friend that the tetras are much nicer so I really want to try them! Anything to make me feel better!! On website says you can have them in 1st 2 weeks but consultant said no (only gave me them as an exception for work cuz it's too much hassle making them)....what shall I do I wanna try one and maybe if I like it just have 3 of them!! Please help!!

On ss started yday and I am heaving at the only flavour I like (chocolate) I hate all the others (did cwp last year but not for long so I've tried them) haven't had ready made shakes or bars but I've heard from a friend that the tetras are much nicer so I really want to try them! Anything to make me feel better!! On website says you can have them in 1st 2 weeks but consultant said no (only gave me them as an exception for work cuz it's too much hassle making them)....what shall I do I wanna try one and maybe if I like it just have 3 of them!! Please help!!

Hi Hun welcome.

Your consultant should give you what ever you want. (I think bars maybe only for a couple of weeks in but not tetras) I have three choc tetras a day and have done for the last 7 weeks. So if your councillor won't give them to you go on the website and find another one who will. :)

How r u getting on so far?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I am retuning to this as to shift a stone but lost almost 3st last November and kept it off up till recently... I lived on. Chocolate tetra as they ready made and smoother and I liked them the most and for main meal I only liked the sweet chill full of flavour and lots of veg very tiny but eventually you chew on them and you think your eating something... Your consultant should give you what ever you want to buy its all down to individual tastes I hate everything else or don't feel as satisfied as these two make me feel... if she doesn't let you purchase just chocolate change consultants I've never heard of that before... I e had 3 consultants over the last 3 years and they all let me purchase mainly the same food if this is what i opted for

I thought the only thing with ready mades was that you need to drink more water?

Your consultant should give you them though if that's what you want x

You can have the ready made ones from the start, your not supposed to have the bars in your first 2 weeks but that's only exceptions I've heard of. Just make sure you drink plenty of water with them, I only like the choc mint sachets with plenty of water. I find everything else too sweet and sickly :)

Back