Confused! Herbalife! Advice needed

Carliewds

Hi all, been speaking to a few reps that sell herbalife all different prices haha they all recomenned different things

Just wondered if anyone had just used the formular 1 shakes on there own and did they work, I no they recommend f1 herbal tea fibre and herb and multi vits
(Multi vits r cheaper in the super markets so just wondered if I could buy them from there)
Any info on this diet would be great :)
I'm only a size 8-10 but had 3 children and have a jelly belly and feel rough! Will exercise and wanna stop eating crap any advice will be great xx

Hi all, been speaking to a few reps that sell herbalife all different prices haha they all recomenned different things

Just wondered if anyone had just used the formular 1 shakes on there own and did they work, I no they recommend f1 herbal tea fibre and herb and multi vits
(Multi vits r cheaper in the super markets so just wondered if I could buy them from there)
Any info on this diet would be great :)
I'm only a size 8-10 but had 3 children and have a jelly belly and feel rough! Will exercise and wanna stop eating crap any advice will be great xx

I used to use herbalife. I sometimes used f1 on its own but personally I would use it with the f3 and vitamins. The f3 keeps you fuller for longer and help with your workouts and the vitamins are brilliant. Just try f1 on its own and see how it goes. Everyone is different. It took me months before I saw a loss but I guess I was slowly losing inches. I know people who noticed a difference within a few days. Distributors should only be charging one price. If you need more info let me know as my mum is a distributor. Good luck x

Thanks for reply :) I have just ordered the f1 shake will be here on Tuesday I already take multi vits so will replace 2 meals a day with a shake and eat a heathy dinner :/ cost me £28 for the shake I no some charge £26 and some £27 so about right. Will give it a go x

Thanks for reply :) I have just ordered the f1 shake will be here on Tuesday I already take multi vits so will replace 2 meals a day with a shake and eat a heathy dinner :/ cost me £28 for the shake I no some charge £26 and some £27 so about right. Will give it a go x

Yes and plenty of water. Good luck x

Back