Confused myself with packs / veg / protein ...

Right I've been doing 4 packs last few days, no protein or veg.

Today I've had bar for breakfast, shake for lunch

and I'd like macaroni over cauliflower for my dinner.

Because i'm having only veg (but NO protein) do I need a 4th pack?

can i have 4 packs + veg? or can you only have veg with 3 packs + 100g protein?

oh and is it 200g of veg? or 100g?

RBecause i'm having only veg (but NO protein) do I need a 4th pack?

Hi yes you'll need to have a 4th pack, whether you have the veg or not.

can i have 4 packs + veg? or can you only have veg with 3 packs + 100g protein?

Yes you can have 4 packs + veg. Which ever way you do it, 4 packs or 3 packs + protein the veg is totally optional, as is the 150ml skimmed milk allowance.

oh and is it 200g of veg? or 100g?

The total weigh of veg allowed per day is 200g

If you have just 3 S&S packs per day you need to have the protein option (100g in weight of chicken, fish etc etc) because you are skipping the 4th pack and will need to replace the calories and the protein.

Everyone to their own i suppose, im not weighing my veg but im sticking to small potions. I had the shake for breakfast, cereal for lunch, bar for a snack and im having a chicken stir fry (dry fried ) for tea but im sticking to the veg im allowed. I did have 100g of chicken, anyone else that doesnt measure their veg?

nyone else that doesnt measure their veg?

Most days I will weigh my veg but some days I'm lazy and I don't so I just guess :eek:

It's totally up to the individual whether they go over/under their allowances but to follow the plan exactly then it's 200g of veg (cooked weight)

There have been some days where I've had more than 200g of veg when I was craving bad and it did help me stop from eating something I shouldn't. Also some days where I have 3 packs + protein, I'll have a bit more veg seeing as I will have had less carbs that day by switching the 4th pack for some protein (so will still be in my carb limit)

Back