Confused Newbie, help and support would be greatly appreciated!

Jillian89

Hi,

I just came across this wonderful site while looking for weight loss support. My info:

Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 11stone (154lbs)
Goal Weight: 10stone (140lbs)

A few years ago I weighed around 12stone and managed to lose around 14lbs on weight watchers. I didn't exercise but stuck strictly to the plan - I drifted away from it but managed to keep the stone off. I am desperate to lose another 14lbs as I really want to (for once) feel great and not self conscious about being heavy around my thighs etc.

I tried to join ww again but couldn't get back into it. I then tried slimming world and I ended up putting weight on with it! For the past (approx) two months I have been counting calories and going to the gym (nearly every day and often working out twice a day). Unfortunately I'm not seeing any weight loss and am feeling very down, losing motivation. Hoping to get support and tips to help me keep going and reach my goal!

Hi Jillian, welcome to Minimins :)

Well done one your weight loss previously with WW, that's great.

Can you join a class close to you? Both WW and SW work (as you know!), maybe it would be beneficial to join a class even just for the first few weeks and see how you get on?

1803016vq7oljha9y.gif
to the forum, im a newbie too :)

Back