Confused over McDonalds syns

sully123

Hi there are quite a few posts on McDonalds but conflicting advise on syn values in happy meals. Does anyone know the syn values of a happy meal. I think the lowest one would probably be chicken nuggets.

Ex Easy Syns

Fries
Regular 8.5
Medium 11.5
Large 16.5

Chicken Nuggets
4 Box 6
6 Box 9
9 Box 13

Cheeseburger 15

Hamburger 12.5

Fish Fingers 6.5

Awesome! So essentially you could have a chicken nugget happy meal with diet coke and still be within your Syns allowance for the day (works out at 14.5). I never realised that, it's good to know :)

Way too expensive, not worth 14.5 syns in my opinion! Shocked at how much they are, will be avoiding there now.

i dont go often but at leas known this now i can join my kids n not sit munching grapes n sliced meat out my handbag! xx 14.5 syns is worth it hving a gr8 day with my kids!

whenever i go to mcdonalds i always lose weight that week! very strange! i have about 2 a month - not everyday tho coz that would be bad! xx

Chinese over mc'd anyday!!! Ooooo I want one!!!! King prawn rice with some sweet n sour sauce....drooling!!!

A lot of my friends don't like chinese!!! I just don't get it!!!! Lol x ok I need to stop talking about Chinese :-/ want one for lunch!

Ha I don't know why but I find it quite greasy and it makes me gassy lol. I would live off McDonalds if I could! X

Ohhh I could eat Chinese for the rest of my life. <3
I get so bent out of shape when people say they don't like Chinese. It's like when someone says they don't like tea.
This one time a group of us were standing around talking about what bisquits we liked with our tea.. then one of them chimes in with, "You know, I don't like tea".
We all stopped talking and stared daggers at her. lol

I didn't drink tea for 4 n half years! Went right off it after my first baby! Only December there I had my first cup! Oh how I missed it! I can't read anymore bout Chinese!

I take my daughter to macdonalds at weekends (provided she's been good :) )
I always have a grilled chicken n bacon salad.....it's only 0.5 syns (on red) with balsamic dressing its 1.5

well worth it n very tasty and filling

Back