• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Confused, please help

lynda

S: 14st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 2st5lb(16.26%)
Hello everyone, I am a little confused...... I started LL on 26th May, but joined a group that were on their 3rd week, I asked what happens about this, because obviously we wont be finishing foundation at the same time. My councellor said we would all finish together, which means I will not have done the 14 weeks, just 12 what happens then? would be grateful if anyone knows.
Many thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

bexnkev

Silver Member
Hi Lynda
You can carry on for as long as you want, you just have to move into development. Same type of thing but without the DVD!! Once you get to target you then move to management :) Hope that helps :D

Mandee

I started in a group that was two weeks in and I simply moved with them to Development with no problems. I had my after pictures taken two weeks after them and also my medical due dates were different, but other than that there were no differences at all. Don't worry, it works out great.

Best of luck on your journey!

toller-girl

constantly confused
S: 12st11lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st10lb(5.59%)
I was in the same situation, it's really not that bad :)

You have to remind yourself you haven't been on as long when people talk about total weight losses though :D

lynda

S: 14st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 2st5lb(16.26%)
Thanks everyone x