confused success express

Bernadette and mum

If on succes express you are allowed 1/3 of a plate free food from red or green and 2/3 superfree food, then why do you have to count the highest syn value for foods with syns? So for example if I wanted a potato for my free food because they are free on green would I have to syn it as a red day? :confused: Doesn't sound right to me..

Bernadette and mum said:
If on succes express you are allowed 1/3 of a plate free food from red or green and 2/3 superfree food, then why do you have to count the highest syn value for foods with syns? So for example if I wanted a potato for my free food because they are free on green would I have to syn it as a red day? :confused: Doesn't sound right to me..

Your FREE foods are free on SE irrespective of what day they're from!
It's only the syns where you need to take the highest values
The confusion comes with syn free foods like mug shots etc, only then would you need to syn them.
There is a huge thread already running about success express with pics and allsorts, that will help you more

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

It is a little more complicated then that, but not much.

If you have a potato as part of your meal then its free, but if you were going to have a potato as a snack you would have to syn it as if it were a red day. So your best option for snacks are superfree or free foods which are free on both plans (like yogurts and eggs), or of course your syns and HEX's can be used as snacks as well.

Bernadette and mum said:
Ohh I think I get it now, so my free foods are just the ones from the book? That makes sense, thanks xx

Yeah pretty much, as long as you remember to choose super free foods as snacks x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back