• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Confused what the ''briks'' are?

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
tetra briks = ready made shakes

they come in chocolate, banana and strawberry

sumayyah

please try again
oh and the bars arnt meant to be used until week 3

Ooooo ready made!!! I may have to try one of those then -- haha so lazy.

I don't think I'd fare well on the bars, for some reason, when I've tried that before (slim fast, weight watchers) the bars seem to trigger me into ''I wish that was a Mars bar...'' or feeling like I haven't eaten as much even though the calories are the same. They may be a good idea for a few months down the line when I'm desperate for a treat though!

Thanks for the help!

mrsessex

Gold Member
G: 10st7lb
My old consultant let me basically buy what i wanted lol there was never a limit..other consultants are more strict...but that was because i was very friendly with her and used to sometimes buy up to 2-3 weeks worth as couldnt always get in to see her

They all vary i find! Im on my second lady now and shes lovely too

sumayyah

please try again
i have a weeks extra shakes as a standby at all times. comes in handy when my wee one wants a trip to hotel nhs and when my cdc has to change my weigh in day, weathers bad etc ( she lives out in the sticks )

i dont have the bars as such but i do carry a couple in my handbag in case i get caught out and about without a shake. i also have a shaker , a couple packs and a few bottles of water in the car for the same reason

cool!

Sounds like the most sensible way to go about it. I know if I were caught short I'd probably cave and just go and buy something I shouldn't!

I'll speak to her about that next week then, and see if she'll let me buy a few extra bits!

Thank you both!

sumayyah

please try again
ive been caught out a few times and trying to find somewhere i can get a plain chicken salad is a nightmare, places dont seem to understand that when i ask them for no dressing, no crotons, no cheese etc that i acctually mean i definatly dont want them

miss-r

I can do it!!
S: 17st4lb C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8 Loss: 0st8lb(3.31%)
i have a weeks extra shakes as a standby at all times. comes in handy when my wee one wants a trip to hotel nhs and when my cdc has to change my weigh in day, weathers bad etc ( she lives out in the sticks )

i dont have the bars as such but i do carry a couple in my handbag in case i get caught out and about without a shake. i also have a shaker , a couple packs and a few bottles of water in the car for the same reason
Hi
Hope i'm posting this right, I just wondered what a shaker was?? Where can I get one??
I haven't started the Cambridge Diet yet and I can't remember reading anything about a shaker.

Thanks!!

S: 21st3lb C: 19st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 39.7 Loss: 1st6lb(6.73%)
I was wondering what tetras/bricks were too! Thank you for this thread...

I'm kinda disappointed you can't have have bars straight away...

sumayyah

please try again
Hi
Hope i'm posting this right, I just wondered what a shaker was?? Where can I get one??
I haven't started the Cambridge Diet yet and I can't remember reading anything about a shaker.

Thanks!!
its a bottle with a grid or a steel whisk ball in it to break up the powder

some people use them at work or in an emergancy insted of a blender but i use mine at all times

you can get them from your cwc, i love the blender bottles, you can get them on ebay, i bought 2 for £4.99 ( i now own 4 shakers, lol )