Confused what the ''briks'' are?

MissCroc

Apparently next week I can have bricks and bars?

I don't really understand what the bricks are.

I'm trying to figure out if I should just go for all shakes for my second week, or try these.

Just wanted some info really!

Thanks!

tetra briks = ready made shakes

they come in chocolate, banana and strawberry

oh and the bars arnt meant to be used until week 3

Ooooo ready made!!! I may have to try one of those then -- haha so lazy.

I don't think I'd fare well on the bars, for some reason, when I've tried that before (slim fast, weight watchers) the bars seem to trigger me into ''I wish that was a Mars bar...'' or feeling like I haven't eaten as much even though the calories are the same. They may be a good idea for a few months down the line when I'm desperate for a treat though!

Thanks for the help!

Oh yeh that's true...

Can you buy extras then, once you're in full swing? Like one week buy some bars just to keep in case you have a day out or something?

My old consultant let me basically buy what i wanted lol there was never a limit..other consultants are more strict...but that was because i was very friendly with her and used to sometimes buy up to 2-3 weeks worth as couldnt always get in to see her

They all vary i find! Im on my second lady now and shes lovely too

i have a weeks extra shakes as a standby at all times. comes in handy when my wee one wants a trip to hotel nhs and when my cdc has to change my weigh in day, weathers bad etc ( she lives out in the sticks )

i dont have the bars as such but i do carry a couple in my handbag in case i get caught out and about without a shake. i also have a shaker , a couple packs and a few bottles of water in the car for the same reason

cool!

Sounds like the most sensible way to go about it. I know if I were caught short I'd probably cave and just go and buy something I shouldn't!

I'll speak to her about that next week then, and see if she'll let me buy a few extra bits!

Thank you both!

ive been caught out a few times and trying to find somewhere i can get a plain chicken salad is a nightmare, places dont seem to understand that when i ask them for no dressing, no crotons, no cheese etc that i acctually mean i definatly dont want them

i have a weeks extra shakes as a standby at all times. comes in handy when my wee one wants a trip to hotel nhs and when my cdc has to change my weigh in day, weathers bad etc ( she lives out in the sticks )

i dont have the bars as such but i do carry a couple in my handbag in case i get caught out and about without a shake. i also have a shaker , a couple packs and a few bottles of water in the car for the same reason

Hi
Hope i'm posting this right, I just wondered what a shaker was?? Where can I get one??
I haven't started the Cambridge Diet yet and I can't remember reading anything about a shaker.

Thanks!!

I was wondering what tetras/bricks were too! Thank you for this thread...

I'm kinda disappointed you can't have have bars straight away...

Hi
Hope i'm posting this right, I just wondered what a shaker was?? Where can I get one??
I haven't started the Cambridge Diet yet and I can't remember reading anything about a shaker.

Thanks!!

its a bottle with a grid or a steel whisk ball in it to break up the powder

some people use them at work or in an emergancy insted of a blender but i use mine at all times

you can get them from your cwc, i love the blender bottles, you can get them on ebay, i bought 2 for £4.99 ( i now own 4 shakers, lol )

Back