Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

confused

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Mimisoon2bMini, 2 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    well i checked my weight on Thursday it was a kg less now it seem be +1kg :sigh: ...it is bugging me so much is it cause i m suffering from constipation or periods problem i am not bothered about periods since i have PCO's so they r never regular the first place so what is the reason for the sudden weight gain....:confused: i need help i m on week fourth of SS........

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Essex11

Essex11 Full Member

Hi there!! I have been on ss+ for 4 weeks and the same happened to me. One day was 73kg the next 74kg and I had followed the diet. Didn't weight myself for a few days and then when I did again I was 72kg. I think it is the body that retains water for various reasons. If it's hot I tend to retain water doesn't Metternich how much water a drink. It is really a pain when I see the scales showing me I put on weight but I just leave it for a few days and I go back to loosing again. Don't let it get to you, it's not fat, just water.
    Hope this helps
    Ana xx

4. Essex11

Essex11 Full Member

I meant matter! Not whatever my iPhone decided to write instead lol!!

5. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    i hope it is that or else ill go crazy well now im trying to do SS 100% will hide my weighing machine since when ever its near i tend to stand on it and check now i plan to hide it till my next weigh in so at least i feel motivated being on SS it self is not that easy than seeing scale showing u that u have gained is horrible..............

6. Essex11

Essex11 Full Member

I know, I use the scale every morning when I get up, it doesn't help as when I don't loose I also feel demotivated so at the moment I'm trying not to everyday. This is a hard diet but the results are great so I guess we need to carry on and stop worrying so much about weight loss daily. I have lost 17 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks so I should be proud really. I hate some food today and I am consumed with guilt at the moment, first food since I started, not a binge but nevertheless food :-(. Will carry on and forget about it.
    Ana xx

7. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    oh don't worry about it what ever u ate wont add up to ur pounds just do the rest of the week 100% u know on mt first week on SS i had a chicken dinner since we traveled and i was too tired to make shake and believe me i lost 8lbs since i continued the rest of the days without nibbling or big time cheating all u need to do is carry on with rest of the days peacefully ....hey since ur also in ur 4th week did u started some sort of exercise my CDC told me after 4th week well i started going to gym i just want to tone up along with weight loss .....

8. Essex11

Essex11 Full Member

No I haven't done any exercise for the last 4 weeks. I do walk a lot though with my job. I am off for 2 weeks holidays in 3 weeks so I think I'll be doing a lot of swimming. I feel energetic but I dint think I could handle the gym yet lol!! Yes weight myself this morning and didn't put on wright at all from yesterday :). How much exercise are you thinking of doing?

9. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    well so far i m not sure since i lost nearly 10kgs before starting the CD just on exercise so at that time i use to do a lot 45min treadmill....then cycling then another 1/2 hr one on one training with trainer but now since i huv moved and gym is new so i did low intensity of cycling and tradmill tried to do more but since it was only week 2 of SS felt quite lazy.so far planning to do some low intensity and gradually increase cause i got so use to gym that now i seem to miss it some time strange in my case as i use to hate exercising but it surely helps in my condition i.e PCOS.so need to be active...

10. Minty79

Minty79 Full Member

Diet:
    CD SS
    I put on 3lbs (1.5kg) over night!! :( That was a few days agos and i'm still trying to lose those added pounds. Not too happy with it but hey ho.. i will persevere. It is pretty demotivating tho. Still, my losses in the past have been great so i shall try to keep those in mind :)

11. Essex11

Essex11 Full Member

I have put on 1 pound this weekend. Had some food Saturday but that was once only for lunch and then just continued the diet. What I think is just carry on and I'll start loosing again soon. Saying that I was really feeling guilty on Saturday but hey its done now so don't let it get to you. I'm sure you'll loose it and maybe avoid the scale for a few days. It's amazing how addicted one gets to the scale and loosing weight, it keeps me motivated I guess. Just keep going girl you'll beat the scale!
    Xx Ana

12. Mimisoon2bMini

Mimisoon2bMini Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    hey dont worry i went through the same stuff so now my weighing machine is hidden i m looking forward to see what it will show me this week........well i also got addicted weighing my self 10times in a day before going to washroom after it before morning shake after it hehhhe its crazy now im keeping my self away from it and keep on telling my self that i lost 16lbs in 3.5 week its more then enough now if my body needs rest and play let it .........it will get on track next month. i too got pissed off to see +1kg so now i m hoping by end of this week it wount repeat or else ull see a new post by me "i broke the machine:p"

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.