Confused....

Tubby&Chubby

Hi All,

I asked my Chemist last night about my Holiday that is in 9 weeks. She said to start eating 2 weeks before I go but I asked her 3 maybe 4 times what to eat and all she said was small portions. BUT OF WHAT??? What types of food can I eat? How Much?

I want to come back on it properly when I get off of Hols but am on it for another 7 weeks yet.

Please help guys, so stuck on what to do as I don't want to pile on the pounds!!

I also read that you can't eat Apples, Lettuce or Veggies with skins on?? Thought Veg was good for you....?:confused:

Can anybody help me on this please?!!

Hi T&C,
Your chemist sounds helpful....NOT. It really makes me cross that they are like this at some places. The re-feed week is VERY important and must be followed to the absolute letter. 7 days is the least you should do so, for the second week you can follow days 4-7 and you will be fine, may even still lose :D

Going anywhere nice for your hols??:cool:

Thanks Kay, she really is rubbish!! I looked at the site today and is different to what my Chemist said!! It says potato days 4-7 if I remember right and she said to start on it right away!! I am going to Portugal so want to look nice! I am definately going to proper refeed for 2 weeks. Not sure whether to have the salad or vegetables though...
I just want to congratulate you also on how long you have done this and your fantastic results!! :D

Tubby&Chubby said:
Thanks Kay, she really is rubbish!! I looked at the site today and is different to what my Chemist said!! It says potato days 4-7 if I remember right and she said to start on it right away!! I am going to Portugal so want to look nice! I am definately going to proper refeed for 2 weeks. Not sure whether to have the salad or vegetables though...
I just want to congratulate you also on how long you have done this and your fantastic results!! :D

How rubbish are some of these chemist mine is very moody, I think we should become lipotrim reps at least we would know what ppl are going through and would be understanding and happy and helpful.

Ha Rant over well Done xx

How rubbish are some of these chemist mine is very moody, I think we should become lipotrim reps at least we would know what ppl are going through and would be understanding and happy and helpful.

Ha Rant over well Done xx

I completely agree! I have to wait sometimes up to 15 minutes before mine will weigh me, over the counter customers seem so more important but what am I? I'm putting £36 in their till straight away!!
I am very nervous about starting the refeed though....:confused:

I always choose the salad :D
Portugal, how lovely, I have never been but would love to.:cool: How much weight are you hoping to have lost before you go?

I always choose the salad :D
Portugal, how lovely, I have never been but would love to.:cool: How much weight are you hoping to have lost before you go?

I would like to lose another stone by then and focus on the rest when I'm back! I have 5 weeks left before re-feed so fingers crossed I do it!

same here my chemist lady is lovely but not very helpful..... i really dont get the re-feed . tbh not even heard of it untill a couple of days ago - chemist lady did,nt mention it ??

i will av to have a proper look at the do & donts on the re feed myself

Well I am quite fed up of the shakes now, only getting half way through sometimes so am going to ask if I can have 2 x shakes and 1 x plate of veg or something!!

Back