Confused :/

Shazziebelle

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me with this, is it 3 or 4 sachets of CD product? My CDC told me 3 but a print out she gave me says 4? She gave me 21 products for the week and seemed pretty certain this was the correct amount, but im reading places that its 4 sachets??

HELP ME!

Ok so maybe its 3 then! Panic over lol

Hi All,

Hope someone can help me with this, is it 3 or 4 sachets of CD product? My CDC told me 3 but a print out she gave me says 4? She gave me 21 products for the week and seemed pretty certain this was the correct amount, but im reading places that its 4 sachets??

HELP ME!

Hi!
its 3 packs for you. If you are 5 foot 8 and above it's then 4 packs a day :).

Admin error on print out for you.

X

Ahh ninjaprincess thanks for that, makes perfect sense. Today is day one and I have porridge this morning, did not enjoy it one bit so I will be giving my CDC a call and asking to change the rest of them, lunch time in an hour and will be having a banana shake hmmmmmmmm :)

Day 1 is a bit daunting isnt it, its like the start of a very very VERY long journey, you know whats ahead and you just want to get stuck in.

You will have a great loss this week so that will spur you on. Remember you are likely to have a huge loss this week, so take it a day at a time...cliche, but true. Keep on being e cited for the results because that will get you through! X

Back