Confused

sallyc6

Hi folks, just getting started with the dukan diet and I reading the book! Can anyone (in UK) give me some suggestions of where to buy non-fat dairy products and oat bran please! Thanks

Hi Sally

Welcome!!

I buy my oatbran from Tesco (cereal aisle), I don't think Asda do it, although they DO do wheatbran (if you going to use that as well)

I can find 0% greek yogurt in most supermarkets and quark too

total 0% yoghurt is available oin most supermarkets

oatbran caan be bought from tesco morrisons or the cheapest is holland & barrett

I can only find the Quark cream cheese in my local Tesco....my Sainsburys and Waitrose do not stock it. Holland and Barrett best for oat bran and wheat bran. Tons of good luck, Saska

All been said, we do tend to all buy from different places.

I buy my oatbran from H&B, esp when its on offer. Wheatbran too, which is allowed from Cruise onwards. HB is the cheapest place.

there are few products that are zero fat in the UK, and the uk print of the book kind of mentions this.

Quark is the lowest cream cheese type product, 85p in asda (rollback), similar price in Morrisons but slightly smaller tub.
I buy Aldi Low Fat Greek Yogurt....and make my own lo fat natural yogurt.

I but oat ran from Tesco, also my quark but my local small Sainsburys has it. I also buy tesco fat free greek yogurts in smaller tubs 200g I think, great for taking to work with some sweetener.

Thanks dnsf that reminds me H&B has a 1p sale on ATM might be worth seeing if I can get some oat ran from there

Ann HB don't usually have the oatbran on the 1p sale, They do include it when its second bag half price though.

Back