Confused

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so im thnking of doing my refeeding next week as i have too many things going on it August to stick to LT 100% and im at a weight i love at the min so gonna do maintence. However can someone explain what u do on the maintence???????

I have no clue - i have at least 3 months till i have to worry about it ;)

Im going down south for few days and then v festival so i dont think i can do LT while im there and im at a reasonable weight now

Think im gonna do rest of this week and then next (WI is on thursdays) then do refeeding then maintence

Hi Joanna !
My chemist was useless when I wanted to refeed & said there was no such thing & that you just go on maintenance ! LOL
Luckily I went into the Lipotrim refeeding link & if you click on the bottom Sticky "REFEEDING AFTER TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT ON LIPOTRIM WITHOUT MASSIVE WEIGHT GAIN ", it gives you all the information that you need.

Hi Hun,

So sorry but I can't help you as I am a long way from maintanence. Not sure but think refeed is 2 shakes and a meal and maintanence is 1 shake and 2 meals.

Hope someone can help you soon.

All the best and enjoy your summer.

x

Well this week ive been having my shakes and then some chicken and veg at night gonna do this for 2 weeks then maintence foods i think xxx

You need to refeed first hun... maybe for 2 weeks.... to add that extra losses on. Then i would follow either an atkins style diet of look at doing low GL ... The principles of the maintainence foods are low gl ...i don't really think you need to buy the foods... unless you find it hard to control your self xxx

I find it really hard to control myself ha ha i still want LT in my life not ready to let go 100% yet xx

I think with the maintainence foods you can switch between 1 shake 2 meals or 2 shakes 1 meal or even 3 shakes and a meal! you should still lose apparently too xx

i was thinking of getting the caramel bars and choc whips and having the whip for my brekkie and then the bar for lunch and summat at night for my tea?? Not sure how it all works

That sounds fine to me hun xxx
i would go with that ...ask your chemist tomorrow too xx

Yeah my cousin is on refeeding and she loves it plus its not lunch and brekkie im bothered about really its dinners ive started getting dizzy at evening but could be this heat i think! My dad came back from holiday today and said he thinks i look too skinny now haha ha oh dear!

lmao bless dad's ..hun i think i have some maintainence info ... i will dig it out and post xx

Here you go hunni xxx
The leaflet reads as:
After refeeding there are 2 alternatives:
  • After refeeding, begin by replacing and 7 meals per weeks with maintenance formula or bars.

1.1 this permits you to remain in control of your total weekly caloric intake.
1.2 After 14 days, you need to return to the pharmacy to be weighed.
· If your weight has remained stable, continue in this manner;
· If your weight continues to drop, reduce the maintenance formulas to 6 for the next 2 weeks – repeat the sequence, substituting one traditional meal with a formula until your weight remains stable
· If your weight increases, then you must replace meals. Replace 9 meals with formula for 2 weeks. If still not stable substitute 11 meals.
· Find your appropriate level of maintenance formulas for weight stability. Then make sure that you attend the pharmacy once a month for a check. Always adjust your schedule to the previous month’s weight stability.
  • Maintenance food as a part of daily eating

The range of nutritious, low cal, high soluble fibre food, available can be a valuable way to assure you continue receiving all the essential nutrients your body requires. This gives you the freedom to eat food you enjoy without having to be concerned over details such as whether you had had enough selenium today, for example. It also will help you control you weight long after weight loss

Ohhhhhhhh cooooool thanks for that hun!! Yeah when i go on Thursday im gonna ask to go on maintence and have the moose and bars or the veg soup and then have nice lean meal at night xxx

Back