Confusen healthy extra

grace spurs

Healthy extra

book says
1 alpen light cereal bar = 1 b choice then it says 2 alpen light cereal bars = 1 b choice
Confused

Does the "1 Alpen Light = B" have an "S" symbol next to it? I don't have my book to hand, but I know Ryvita are similar. If you had 2 Ryvita that would count as a B choice, but it would also count as a "Speed" food (hence the "S" symbol). However, you can have 4 Ryvita for a B choice if you wanted - although it would then not count as a Speed. Perhaps this works the same with Alpen Light bars. Hopefully someone with there book to hand can clarify :)

Does the "1 Alpen Light = B" have an "S" symbol next to it? I don't have my book to hand, but I know Ryvita are similar. If you had 2 Ryvita that would count as a B choice, but it would also count as a "Speed" food (hence the "S" symbol). However, you can have 4 Ryvita for a B choice if you wanted - although it would then not count as a Speed. Perhaps this works the same with Alpen Light bars. Hopefully someone with there book to hand can clarify :)

Princess_Stevie is exactly right. You can choose to have either 1 or 2 Alpen Lights as a HEB. If you have one then you may find your weight loss is speedier (hence the S symbol). However, you can have 2 if you want. I always have 2 if I'm using Alpen Lights as a HEB!

Back