Congratulations to FatFairnForty(ish) - 12 Stones in 11 Months

cah-ching

Gold Member
... on achieving her target weight. 11 stones in 11 months!:happy096:

:party0038::party0038::party0038:

:party0023:

I'll echo those sentiments .... a fantastic achievement by a fantastic lady - well done Jennie!! :D

Fantastic achievement but think you'll find it's 12 stone in 11 months - just thought I'd say - don't want your botty whipping now - or do you;)

Anyway's Jennie - you are an inspiration to all.... well done.... I don't need to say anymore you know what I think......:D

just fantastic & what a tiny frame you have now. even more stunning in the flesh than in your photo's.
kudos to you babes !!!

Well done Jennie.. it really is a fantastic weight loss... many congrat's.

:clap: Incredible achievement!!

Ooopps! Can you change the 11 stones to 12 stones for me please D_Q?

Soz Jennie. :eek:

omg, that's amazing (understatement). Just proves it's possible to achieve anything if you set your mind to it. I need to keep that in my thoughts lol.

Such an achievement Jennie... well done!!! Your an inspiration!!

Nas x

Wooooooo!!!!! *does a little dance*.. i just cant believe had amazingly you've done miss jennieferrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! an inspiration to us all..!!
*stops dancing*
x x

Wow Jennie!!!!! You have done fantastically well & what an inspiration :):):):) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG - I never saw this until this morning - thank you SO much Gill!! Sorry I missed it!!

Thank you all for your lovely comments - it was 12 stone in 11 months... and I'm chuffed to report that it's over that now and maintaining for the last 4 weeks so am very happy indeed.

Thank you again - sorry I didn't spot this thread last month!!

wow it proves that with will power anything is possible.

well done for such an amazing achievment.

Also I think you are one brave lady for doing such a scary sport, I'm shaking just thinking about doing something like that.

Vix

Back