Congratulations to Natayou for losing 9 stones

awwwwwwwwwwww Sonkie that is lovely thanks so much I needed that xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

luv ya
nat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:):):)

congratulations on loosing all that weight i've heard alot about those lipotrim are they any good, im currently on the CD and struggling been on 4 20 days and counting have a few minor lapses but nothin really to make a difference considering going on the SW diet as i can actually eat would you recommend those lipotrim

good luck
jennie x x

8 STONE! Blimey, that's brilliant! You clever, clever girl. Very inspiring for others to hear of this kind of success, makes you think, 'yeah, I can do it too!'

Thanks for being so successful!

Love

Nat that is Fantastic!!! 8 stone off!!!

30627iw0kr3n6ds.gif

Well done Nat!! :clap:

welldonewoohoo.gif

congratulations.gif

You are certainly an inspiration Nat, seeing how well you have done has given me a kick up the backside to stop mucking about with this diet. x

OMG:eek::eek: CONGRATULATIONS:D:D

8 stone is an amazing achievement...keep up the good work;)

arg2Ddancin2Dwo0hoo2Durl-1.gif

Nat you're a true Star :)

WOW !! well done Natayou - 8stones is AMAZING :D:D

love

Debz xx

Nat......I cant wait to meet you at the Plymouth meet.....!
Trying to get Karen and Sam to kip round here too. Well we have to make the most of the opportunity.....lol.

wow thanks everyone so much for your support, I could not lost this without each and every one of your support, reading all of your posts has kept me going soooooo much
thank you all from the bottom of my heart :):)

sonks that sounds so much fun, yay a sleepover haha we will have a laugh xxxxx
oooh i cant wait

What a fantastic achievement! You are an inspiration all of us.

I haven't been around much the last week, so a rather belated but sincere nevertheless CONGRATULATIONS 2 U Natalie.

heyyyyyyyyyyyy Bradders!!
was just thinking to myself last night 'now where is that mr Brad gorn and gone'
did you whisk mrs brad away for a romantic treat ???
thanks for the congrats xx

Back