Connors lighter life diary

Connor

Hi, hey, so I'm new here. I did lighterlife before and lost 10 stone, then stopped going to the gym, became terribly depressed and experienced terrible workplace bullying, short story, I regained every lb. I'm not very happy, but am accepting that I learned something from this.

So, I'm back at lighterlife and am doing fine so far, 20lbs off in my first week! I started at 21st8lb and I'm now 20st4lb

This is a really exciting time for me, I've got a lot going on in my life and there are major changes afoot.

So, lighterlife, it doesn't take much explaining, four packs a day, herbal tea, black coffee and as much water as feels right. I've not done any classes/gym time yet, this week I'm focusing on small goals, so walking my kid to/from school etc. Next week I'm heading back to the gym, I love exercise but find being around other people hard, for some gentle exercise... I have a bit of a plan but more on that later.

So, a week later and I lost 4lbs, I'm pretty happy. If I stabilise around the 4lb mark it's just over 16lbs a month and that is amazing!

My goals for this ll module are
get to 19st4lbs
go to the gym twice a week
space out my foodpacks like this 9/1/5/9 so that I spread them through the day and dont wind up starving by night time
this module started on the 15/1 and ends on 12/2

Going to the gym is something I find very challenging in loads of ways... it's not the exercise, I'm actually quite into the gym, I have a personality that goes towards addictive behaviours and exercise is one of the healthier ones I reckon.

I'm transgendered, I was born female bodied but am now trabsitioning to live full time as the man I am. But there are complications and disastrous body image issues. I find being in the gym hard, there are mirrors, I cant walk around in my usual "I cant see me" frame of mind. Lifting weights reminds me how far I have to go still to build up my strength and change my shape.

I've been walking to school like I planned which is good, but I think getting back into the gym will make a big difference to my head as well as my body. I want to start out slow, treadmill, bike (good for these damn hips) and then some arm/chest weights. The goal is to lean down the legs/hips and build up the arms and chest area which gives a more masculine shape.

I think one of my other goals ought to be post/read here often.

Back