Step 1 Sole Source Considering CD SoleSource

natalilly

Hi there, thanks in advance for reading this!
I am considering the CD SS plan as my weight is really depressing me :( . I have over 6 stone to lose but realistically would be happy with dropping 4 stones.
I've previously done LL, and lost alot, but as is always the way, life happened and I put it all back on again.
I've tried SW but just can't seem to stick to it.

I'm going on holiday on Boxing Day and would love to feel a bit more confortable on the plane and enjoy myself more as I would be happier if I lost a decent amount before we go.
More importantly though, my partner and I want to try for a baby, but I'm pretty certain my weight is going to be a problem right now.

Are there any tips or advice anybody can give about whether I should try CD?
Thanks

Hi Natalilly, it sounds like you have 2 great reasons to want to loose the weight, which will help in the first couple of weeks when the plan is difficult. Find a good CDC from the website, drink lots of water and use the forum daily. Hopefully these things with your goal will keep you on plan and the weight will fall off.

I've been on the plan for a month and struggle day times, but have had positive weight loss and feel much happier in myself as we'll as my clothes feeling looser. I've got a way to go, but I'm sure I'll get there with the CD.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on. Heidi

Back