Step 1 Sole Source Considering it

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Hi I'm looking for some advice.

I've lost almost 4.5st the old fashioned way which was great but it took forever and I've now hit a bloody plateau that's going on for ever. I'm at the end of my theather.

So as I only have 3ish stone left I think this could be the way forward!!!

I just wanted to know what your experiences are?! And whether any of you exercise lots im a runner spinner and toner! I do lots and I'm a busy midwife working crapy shifts - so honesty would help me lots!!!

Also I'm wondering about the cost and what it would be weekly for me??

Thanks xx

Hi hun..

it took me about 2/3 month before I jumped on the CD wagon.. and I gotta say its the easiest I've done.

Your best bet is to get your local consultant to contact you to go through any questions you have as there is different stages you can start on. I'm on step 1 sole source, yes it might be extreme but its working for me.. I pay £42 a week.. well £21 as mum has gone halves with me as she's not spending at supermarket for me ;) and that includes all my food for the week..

I'm an all or nothing kind of girl hence why chose step 1 even though could have started with more calories and a meal.. but i know id only want to end up wanting more. I'm on my 3rd week and already lost 1st 2 lb and 10.5 inches in 2 week and thats not including exercise lol.

Good luck which ever step you choose :)

Starting CWP is the best decision I have made in a long time. If you're an avid exerciser then Sole Source might not be for you as we are advised not to over do it exercise wise as you'll end up burning more calories than you're taking in and therefore your body will go into starvation mode rather than fat burning.

Back