considering RtM ... can you help

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Dancing, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Hi there,

I did 100 days on LL then moved to Cambridge due to convenience. While they have a good way of reintroducing food into the diet I think I would prefer to go the RtM way where foods are slowly reintroduced a group at a time.

I have a way to go yet - by next Monday I should have 1 and half stone to go to goal but I was just reading some of the threads on here and I like what I'm reading and I think the insight you are all gaining is missing from many people who have got to the maintenance stage on Cambridge.

Can anyone provide me with the list of what is introduced when and how on RtM. Please

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    The book (and list) is HUGE! Sometimes you can get them on Ebay - but I think the support of the LLC is crucial during RTM than at any other time. Won't your LLC have you back for RTM?

4. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I would try going back to your LLC for it too, there is way to much to be able to post it or email it.
    I am sure they would have you back.

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i don't want to go back to the LLC I had. Didn't like her and also my working hours have changed so I'd need to find a new one and there are none in my area - I'd have to drive quite a way to one which is one of the reasons I stayed on cambridge after my 5 week holiday to NZ.

I'll make a decision when I'm that bit closer to goal

6. Linze01

Linze01 Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    If you read AJ's management thread, she outlines quite well what she was allowed from week to week and even records how she made different meals each day. Maybe you can get some inspiration from there? Can't really help with any info at the moment as I'm not quite there yet myself (yet find myself increasingly obsessed with the RtM forum!)
    Linze

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.