Step 1 Sole Source + Considering sole source plus- advice

slimming-girl

Silver Member
Hi I'm wondering what people's losses have been like on sole source plus? I'm debating if I should move to sole source plus and try to work on my food demons while facing the demon in a controlled enviroment? Lol x

Hi Slimming-girl. I'm half way between SS+ and Step 2 ( I almost never use my milk allowance :eek: )

You can see my weight loss details in my signature. I would it isn't bad but it's always as fast as SS. Having said that, there're some girls that are doing SS+ and their weight losses are really big! :)

That was me toying with the food demon, I'd like to do a sold 4 weeks sole sourcing then maybe 4 weeks SS plus and then work up like that. Either way I want it gone yesterday so the quickest and fastest route is key! I'm on my phone so can't see losses :) x

hi slimming girl,

I did my first week as SS and am now doing SS+, im over 5ft 8lbs so was having 4 cwp meals a day anyway, so the difference is only 50kcals.

ss+ is harder i think than ss as you must control yourself, very easy to think of ill just add a bit of that on the dinner too, so i think this route is best for me as its teaching me to change the way i think about eating and portion control! I had a sneaky peek this morning and have lost 5lbs this week since wed, so still got 2 days left till official WI, so it hasnt slowed my weight loss at all. You can always try it for a week and see, you dont have to keep to it.

xx

Thanks :) il see how I feel. I can imagine its hard controlling the food portions x

Thanks :) il see how I feel. I can imagine its hard controlling the food portions x

It is indeed quite hard at times :( But being able to eat, even if only a little bit, has really helped me through horrible evenings (you know, when you are PMSing and hungry and cold and everything irritates you and no one understands you but the loyal cadbury bar :D )

I have one advantage though: I am still in ketosis despite doing Step 2. But I think it's because my body adapts pretty well.

That sounds good I think il keep on sole source for now :) and move to SS + in a few weeks. This sort of weather makes me want food but its going to have to be more water and a bar and another day ticked off lol x

Back