Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Considering starting

Discussion in 'Exante' started by JoanneM, 29 August 2010 Social URL.

1. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi everyone

Im looking into starting exante coz with the amount of weight I have to lose I just dont feel as though Im getting anywhere fast.

Ive already lost over 3 stone firstly on Atkins and then Herbalife but Im currently averaging 2lbs a week so not really seeing the results and I really want to get under 15 stone by Christmas.

I need to finish all the food I have in the freezer before I start so it will be a couple of weeks but Im hoping VLCD is the way to go although its not something Ive ever done before. I also have kids to cook for so I am slightly nervous about trying it but I think Ive just talked myself into it, not as though I have anything to lose except the weight.

So looking forward to getting to know everyone. :)

Jo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thanks Starlight.

Ive decided that from next Monday Im going to do Atkins again for a week so I can get into ketosis without the hunger and then Ill be ready to go with the shakes. Most of the food I have to use up is low carb anyway so that wont be a problem for me.

Jo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.