Constant Battle

tilly789

I have decided to start CD today, but am thinking about food already, I might do SS+ if its a bit difficult. I have to do something as I feel in a bit of a rut, I find out in 8 weeks if I am being made redundant, so have been feeling sorry for myself and am turning to food.

I will defeat this!!!!

If there is anybody which needs a buddy, to spur each other on let me know!!!

Last edited:
Hi I'll buddy up :) I'm on day 5 and keep moving between ss and ss+ and it's working ok so far (10 lbs yay) so just take it day by day then threes no pressure on yourself xx

how are you both doing? it's tough starting this isn't it? but ooh soo woorth it once we're in the swing... hope all's well with you both xx

hope you all doing good. on day 5 and strugglng with cravings still!!! will not give up tho an really need to shift 3 stone!

you goal is 12.7 - is there a reason? I've been tols I need to be below 12.7 for ttc...

Hi, how are you all getting on? I'm onlyon day 3 and all going well so far. May have no nails left by next weekend though, haha!!

Enough I fell pregnant on the Cambridge weight plan last year and I think the weight
loss is what helped me carry full term as I previously suffered 4 heartbreaking miscarriages. I was only on the plan 6 weeks and lost over a stone. Fell pregnant at 13 stone. Was a mega surprise.

I really don't know what to expect to lose in my first week, wish I could fast forward to find out as dying to
know. Xx

makes sense canvas - we do what we need to do xx
Dwyer - hugs xx - you've done brilliantly to pick yourself up xx you're strong x

Back