Constipation - Blood loss

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Caziedalts, 24 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi all, sorry to have to post this but I think this might be serious. I've been suffering with constipation. I take a spoonful of fibreclear a day and also x2 dulcoease. Today after x5 days, I felt like I had given birth, has to be the worst toilet experience of my life so so painful, and lots of blood! Has anyone else experienced this??

Again so so sorry for posting such a personal thing, hope knowone offended.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. feelinggood

feelinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    mixed-calories
    Hiya same happened to me in the second week,aslong as its not all the time,a one off,should b ok,ive not had it again im on day 18,

4. 99hardid

99hardid Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I would mention this to your GP and get there opinion, but best not mention it to the person who supplies you with Lipotrim. As soon as the pharmacist asks a Lipotrim doctor there opinion they will take you straight off the diet even if its a one off as they will probably be scared you'll sue the company. Well thats what I would do myself

5. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks all, think I might just check in with docs, as I havent even told them Im on this plan, so wont hurt ti have a wee visit :)

6. skinnymam

skinnymam Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(20.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    It sounds like you might have ruptured a haemorrhoid...which sounds a lot more serious than it is! Its extremely painful! Maybe get some haemorrhoid cream from chemist...but good news is that once its actually ruptured the pain of going should not be as bad. Hope that helps.

7. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks sonny am, eww, sounds awful eh. Didn't think I had hemroids but my mum said they can be inside. (so sorry for such a personal issue). Let's see what the next toilet episode brings.... Dreading it :-(

Thanks again

8. sammydee1986

sammydee1986 Member

This hasnt happened to me on lipotrim but i did suffer severe constipation after the birth of my first child because i kept forgetting to drink! (was so busy with new baby)... I had 'it' stuck in my bum for 2 days, cs it was huge and hard! in the end i just had to bear through the pain and give birth to it, there was loads of blood but that was caused by a tear. Google anal fissures. they are small tears caused by constipation.

9. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks Sammy, I actually had a fissure about 10 years ago. I too also had a mare after having my daughter, was in agony as was like giving birth twice!!!! I'm actually ok now as I take fibregel once a day and about every 4 days take 2 dulcolax which sorts me right out, lol. Thanks again. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.