Step 1 Sole Source + Constipation ! ! HELP !

mummysims

Getting weighed today, day 19 ...

Can't poo properly and now in pain ...........
Can I take prune juice ?
Cos I know that will help.

Ouch. I can't really tell you what you could do as I never had that problem. But there are quite a few who are experiencing the same thing and no doubt will come with advice.

In the meantime, have you thought of adding the CWP fiber powder. I put a little everyday in some water and it does seem to help. xxx

You get that on week 3 unfortunetly.I was in so much pain, for a few days i actually took a tablet-Dulcolax to make me go instead of having prune juice or something else. Now I did go straight away and was running to the toliet for the day.Sorry if this is too much info...LOL

Theres a drink you can buy also its called "Andrews" its liver salts and that helps also is only about 4 euro.

How are u getting on apart from that.

Ex

Hi thanks for that , I take Dolcoease every day anyway but I've gone beyond that helping I think !
I suffer normally so I am used to it but this morning wasn't good ! Lol
I've been having some prune juice today so I'll update tomorrow ! !
Other than that I've been really good , loads of energy and feeling really positive .
I was weighed this morning although 3 weeks is on Friday and still lost 2 pounds so 10 altogether ....so pleased at the mo x x

I swear by psyllium husk capsules from Holland and Barrett. Been taking them since about day 4 of the diet and they've worked a treat. There was one weekend where I was lazy/forgetful and didn't take any and let me tell you, I won't be making that mistake again. Painful doesn't even cover it!
They're usually about £12 a tub for a month's supply but they're currently on offer essentially for buy one get one free.

I swear by psyllium husk capsules from Holland and Barrett. Been taking them since about day 4 of the diet and they've worked a treat. There was one weekend where I was lazy/forgetful and didn't take any and let me tell you, I won't be making that mistake again. Painful doesn't even cover it!
They're usually about £12 a tub for a month's supply but they're currently on offer essentially for buy one get one free.

Just bought some psyllium husk powder so lets wait and see x

Ill be dying to hear, im on a roll this week nearly twice a day dont no whats going on Lol

How is everyone getting on?

E x

Back