Consultation This Sunday!!!

emmaedes

Gold Member
Hi everyone

So I'm not new to this forum .... New to this thread though....one of the many threads I've been on!!! So basically my confidence level couldn't be lower....my food issues couldn't be worse.....

I'm 23 I've tried every diet under the sun Including one vlcd .... I last a week and then that's it!! I'm off the wagon!! Never to return.

Now I've thought right ill just do ww or SW or healthy eating but there is a reason why I overeat and I think until I sort that I will never sort my weight!! So lighter life seems perfect. The fact I see someone weekly and paying to do so will make me a) not want to waste money b) not want to be embarrassed when I've put on weight etc which both means ill stick to the diet!!!

Very excited to start. Have my OH brothers wedding on Saturday .... Not ideal with how I feel about my body! All the pictures bleurgh dreading it!!

So just anything anyone can share .... Please share! :)

Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Emma,

Good luck with starting on Sunday! Honestly will be the best decision you will ever make. I am now 1 pound away from losing 5 stone and am nearly at my goal.

The first week may be hard but you just have to be strong and always think mind over matter.

It's a great feeling and you will feel so much better for it. If you need any help or advice please feel free to ask!

Tess

Hi Emma,

Good luck with starting on Sunday! Honestly will be the best decision you will ever make. I am now 1 pound away from losing 5 stone and am nearly at my goal.

The first week may be hard but you just have to be strong and always think mind over matter.

It's a great feeling and you will feel so much better for it. If you need any help or advice please feel free to ask!

Tess

thank you so much for your comment Tess.

How long have you been on LL for? im so excited to start i feel so down right now, and no matter how much i diet previously i've always gone back to my old ways so i really need the counseling side more than ever!

Really appreciate your support - have you got any good tips? i know water is a massive thumbs up so i will be at the ready with that :) xxx

No problem at all!

I started in march so on average I have lost about a stone a month. I have just over a stone to go until I'm at my target of 9 stone 10 and then it is on to management.

You will feel so much better once your into it and I bet you feel good now that you have a plan and your mind is in the right place! I think sometimes that it is the hardest part.

Tips I would say def drink lots of water. I average between 4-5 litres a day and I feel that it really helps. The fibre mix is great to as sometimes it isn't always easy to go to the toilet. I think try to give yourself a routine of when you have packs so that it becomes part of your day to have them at a certain time. You'll work out which ones you like best with trial and error! I have been terribly boring and have done 5 months on vanilla and banana shakes and nothing else but there is quite abit of choice if you like the other things.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'm happy to help. It's great to share your journey with others who are doing it! X

No problem at all!

I started in march so on average I have lost about a stone a month. I have just over a stone to go until I'm at my target of 9 stone 10 and then it is on to management.

You will feel so much better once your into it and I bet you feel good now that you have a plan and your mind is in the right place! I think sometimes that it is the hardest part.

Tips I would say def drink lots of water. I average between 4-5 litres a day and I feel that it really helps. The fibre mix is great to as sometimes it isn't always easy to go to the toilet. I think try to give yourself a routine of when you have packs so that it becomes part of your day to have them at a certain time. You'll work out which ones you like best with trial and error! I have been terribly boring and have done 5 months on vanilla and banana shakes and nothing else but there is quite abit of choice if you like the other things.

Feel free to ask any questions and I'm happy to help. It's great to share your journey with others who are doing it! X

Wow you've done so well since march. And so close to goal that's so amazing.

Yer I feel so much better tbh now that I've decided. We have a wedding this weekend and I just can't wait until Sunday so I can go and meet my lady!! And get going :)

Ooo ok thank you for those tips! That's brilliant. Yer I'm hoping ill find my favourite packs and settle in with them :)

Thank you again for your help! Once I've been on Sunday ill let you know how I get on ! Xxxx

Good Morning,

It went so well, it was just a consultation so i met the lady who runs the groups, she is so lovely! we had a chat, she wanted to just find out about me and why i made the decision to go to LL. and my god i was crying within 2 minutes! lol! i was in two minds whether to go on sunday but i just thought o i'll go........im so glad i did!!

She told me about the programme, had a chat and did weights and measures, and she then just said heres my number if you want to start next week then let me know by saturday (group is sunday morning), she said no pressure etc just give me a call and let me know.

feel great! How are you? xxx

That's brilliant so you will start next Sunday? Honestly will be the best choice you make!

I'm doing good thanks, the weight is still coming off :) x

That's brilliant so you will start next Sunday? Honestly will be the best choice you make!

I'm doing good thanks, the weight is still coming off :) x

Well done :) can't wait to be at the point your at!!

Yep start on Sunday!!! The lady there is so lovely!! She gave me a hug after we chatted! I instantly felt at ease with her which is the main thing because I can open up about things and feel comfortable to do so! Xxxx

Back