Contemplating Exante

BLG

I have been thinking of starting Exante for the last few weeks. I have did a bit of research on mini mins and on the Exante website.

Does anyone have possitives and negatives about this diet?

Or even tips if I do decide to go ahead with it.

Thanks in advance

Geraldine

Ive only started today, but am super motivated! Have a look through the diaries. When Ive been doing it a bit longer Ill repost! X

Exante is one of those diets that you have to be fully motivated and in the right mind set to do, I've started and restarted a few times since May 2011 and I've only just managed to get back into it.

There are positives and negatives just like any other diet out there! The main positive for me is the price :) The shakes are nice and I quite like the bars too although I cant stomach the soups but everyones taste is different.

You will get good results, I find I don't feel hungry when in ketosis but I still have my usual cravings for food which is purely a mental battle! I find it hard not to hop on and off the scales all day everyday too.

Some people find that their hair thins a bit whilst they are on a VLCD but it regrows after or so I'm told and in the first few days you may get headaches until you are in ketosis.

Then there's the bad breath! LOL There's a few stickies that are full of info at the top of the main Exante page and you might find it handy to read through some of the diaries too :)

Good luck with your weightloss.

Go for it! im an on off dieter and find it quite easy to stick to, in my third week and not cheated once and lost 17lb so far,to be honest i always fall off the wagon with other diets somehow the whole ketosis and quick weight loss keeps me goin, give it a try the first week is the hardest.

Back