Contemplating Starting Xenical Again

Debs1972

MiniMins Addict
Hi All

Not been online/forum for quite some time due to many trials and tribulations in 2012. But new year new start so I am back and wanting to get back on track . So many questions and don’t know where to start. After trying so many ways to lose weight from tabs/potions/hypnotherapy etc I resorted to just smaller portions and watching what I eat and when. But due to stresses etc that went out the window. I need help now! Thinking of going back on Xenical.

Can you remind me, is this only prescribed by GP or can it be bought over the counter? Is it the same as ALLi? If not, which is the best?

Debs

Hiya! Alli is just half strength Xenical, so obviously not as effective. I think you can buy Xenical on the internet, but you may still need a prescription (anyone else know??). Obviously the best way is via your GP. xx

Thanks Tracey, Will avoid buying online after all the horror stories and also watching the story on the morning tv recently where the woman ended up in a psychiatric ward after taking fake diet tabs bought online. Have heard about XLS too - will find out which is best and either by from Chemist or see my Gp. :)

Back