Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

contraceptive mini pill

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by got2bslim, 15 October 2010 Social URL.

1. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey guys

I had my 2nd baby 5 months ago :D so i went to the family planning clinic the other week and because i was overweight they suggested i went on the 'mini pill' rather than the combined pill :sigh:

i have been at slimming world for about 14 weeks now and found the plan absolutly fantastic and i have lost over 2 stone already, however since startin on the 'mini ' pill i have been feeling alot hungrier and just feel like eating all the time :(

Has anyone had this problem?? i dont want to ruin how well i have been doin as i still have a long way to go with my weight loss , when the diet says u can eat as much free food as needed is this really true?? i am really worried cause slimming world says to not go hungry but i worry the weight will stop coming off...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    eat untill your full hon, thats all i can recommend, if its free its free.. and i always say its better to over eat on free than it is on crap..

i eat massive portions and the wieght hasnt stopped coming off for me..

x

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    P.s, congrats on your 2nd, and well done for jumping on the wagon so soon after.

Most mums wait atleast a year! xx

5. got2bslim

got2bslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.74%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks Fern xx

6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i am on the mini pill and have lost weight on SW - and i have been on it the whole time.

Good luck, perhaps the increase in appetite is a change in hormones from changing pills.

I find often its quite good to google the brand you have been put on, and read up on some of the yahoo questions about it - i had a bit of a worry with my current pill as my periods became completely irregular - and i found that this was a totally normal thing on my brand of pill.

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.