Cook in the bag

Please post syn requests in the syn forum

Thread moved

Maggi, So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Mixed Herbs for Chicken, dried, 34g pack 5 on all
Maggi, So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Sticky BBQ for Chicken, dried, 47g pack 8 1/2 on all
Maggi, So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Smoky BBQ for Ribs, dried, 32g pack 4 1/2 on all
Maggi, So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Red Wine & Shallots for Beef, dried, 35g pack 6 on all
Maggi, So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Paprika for Chicken, dried, 34g pack 4 1/2 on all
Maggi, So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Sweet & Sour for Chicken, dried, 33g pack 4 1/2 on all
Maggi, So Juicy Cooks in the Bag, Garlic for Chicken, dried, 36g pack 5 1/2 on all

:)

I had one of these with chicken and salad was sooo yummy and worth the syns :)

Thanks! They taste really good & are so easy to do! spose its worth it now & again with chicken as part of a salad! xx

You can buy the roasting bags on their own in the supermarket and add your own syn free seasoning, you get them same juicy chicken but without the syns. They do the big enough to fit a whole bird in for your Sunday lunch!

Ohhh 4.5 isn't bad at all. I have never had them but got some of the ribs ones cheap. Think I'll do chicken rather than ribs in it though. Or maybe even quorn sausages...mmmm

Back