Cookie's fight to lose weight and get pregnant...PCOS will not win!

So I'm a yo yo dieter, and I'm sure there are plenty of you out there who knows what its like to yo yo. Its amazing how focused you can be one minute and then the next to just go so far off the rails you can't even see the rails anymore. I've successfully lost weight in the past, I lost 4 stone in total and conceived my son, but when I was pregnant I put all the weight back on, I went on Cambridge Weight Plan and lost all the weight I'd gained and then since then I have gained 2 stone, lost a stone, gained a stone, lost 1 and a half stone and gained 2 stone...and on and on it goes. I'm now 1 and a half stone above my pre pregnancy weight, and 2 and a half stone above the target weight I have never ever got close to, despite having it as a target so many times.

I have PCOS so I do need to be strict to lose weight, but I cannot blame PCOS for my weight problems, fact is I like food, I like food far too much and I eat alot of it.

I was actually on Cambridge (I've done it 3 times now) when I conceived my son, so I feel like that fast weightloss helped me, so I figured I'd give it a try again but this time on Slim and Save in hope that I will be able to conceive a brother or sister for my little boy!!

I'm only on day 2 and I'm finding it hard, but I know its worth it and I know the weightloss will help me.

Wish me luck!

here to follow Cookie, and wish you all the luck in the world xxx

Back