Cookie's Lipotrim Journey!

Cookie77

Needs some encouragement!
Wow, well I havent been on here for 2 years! Good to be back!

I started CD exactly two years ago, and it turns out that I am the exact same weight now as I was when I started then!
I was 14 stone, huge and trying for my 2nd baby. Fell pregnant then miscarried. Was convinced it was because I was overweight. So I decided to take drastic action and do CD.

Loved CD so much, found it really easy, and lost about 2 and half stone. I then got pregnant!! And put the whole lot back on!!! Argghh! Didn't even get as far as maintenance.

I had my second daughter a year ago, and now its time again to diet!

So now, back up to 14 stone, I am miserable. Cant chase about after them, cant fit into my clothes. I was SO happy with myself last time that I have been itching to get back to CD, but it is too expensive while on maternity pay.

I have been very ill in my year too, which has made me think twice. They say that crash diets cause gallstones, and pregnancy, so yes, I got them. Aslo got appendicitis (nothing to do with diet). Had my appendix out, then my gall bladder out and spent 3 weeks with pancreatitis. ... so since then I have had tummy issues. BUT the consultant is happy that I can diet again.

SO!! I found lipotrim, via a friend who has lost loads and looks amazing. Plus it is cheaper, a bit...I am comparing it to CD tho, as I loved the shakes on that and wierdly when I was pregnant craved the soups!!!

Day one today! Chocolate, quite nice, strawberry yukky. Waiting now for my soup... looking forward to it.
But, and please tell me if anyone has had this - prob TMI tho sorry - I have had diarrea (SPELLING!) after both shakes today. Is that normal!?:(

Have drunk 3 litres of water so far. Got really hungry between breakfast and lunch, but then its worn off now. Oh, hark I hear a rumble...

Soup time!
Hope to hear from someone on here - had loads of support with CD forum last time - I think it really helped. Good luck to all of you - love reading your diaries.
Cookiex

Day Two was hard. Really hungry despite all the 3 litres of water. Kept having to go to my wardrobe and look at the clothes which I cant yet fit into, and then I remembered what I want to achieve and then I feel better. I took my daughter to a garden party (buffet food.....my weakness) and took my bottle of chocolate shake. Watched them all tucking into the food. Had to justify myself non stop. 'Oh I couldn't do that' , or 'can't you just eat less and better and exercise?', I hate that. I feel like having a sign around my neck saying 'I've tried it all,I have no willpower, I am an all or nothing person, if I cant eat, I wont, it's costing me afortune so I wont waste it, and lucky you not having to diet'.... and the rest......

Day 3 today and I went shopping. Bought some make up and perfume which I saw as a little reward ha ha for doing 3 days! Also makes me start to feel better about myself I guess. Plus 5 pounds has come off since I started which is great. Water retention I guess but hey its a start. Found that I cant think straight today tho, think I'm shutting down or something. This is FAR harder than the CD (I was on 4 sachets a day and there were more varieties). I was wandering about town not really knowing what I was doing, starving hungry by midday so had my shake in my bottle. THen had to last all afternoon on water.

Really hard making a 'picky' tea for my girls... bits of sandwich, crisps, fruit etc. I would usually polish off their leftovers. Nearly stuffed the crusts into my mouth that I cut off Tilly's bread!! Keep looking in the fridge for bits to eat. I know I wont, because I dont want to fail. But its really hard.

Now for my last soup. Nearly 8 hours between them is a killer.
Hope youre all doing well. I love reading your diaries.
Cookiex

Hi cookie,

Yes going to the toilet a lot when you just start is normal ( well it was for me anyway) it got better after day 5 and now I'm constipated lol. I also had gallstone and my gallbladder out I blame it on how over weight I was.

Stick with it Hun you will start to see a difference soon and make sure you do the re feed when you are finished to keep the weight off.

Good luck cookie x

Hi cookie,

Yes going to the toilet a lot when you just start is normal ( well it was for me anyway) it got better after day 5 and now I'm constipated lol. I also had gallstone and my gallbladder out I blame it on how over weight I was.

Stick with it Hun you will start to see a difference soon and make sure you do the re feed when you are finished to keep the weight off.

Good luck cookie x

Thank you! I've been really worried today actually and have emailed my consultant who 'saved' me (as it were) when i was so ill earlier in the year. He is a gastro surgeon who is happy for me to stay on it, if I can cope with the diarrhea. Which has continued on day 4. Every single sachet in between. Grim. And it creeps up on me! Really hoping it stops soon. I was wondering what purpose the gall bladder has and whether my body just isn't liking the VLCD without the gall bladder this time. Didnt have this on CD at all. But that was pre cholestectomy or what ever its called.

6lbs off on the scales tho today which is great. Havent felt hungry but really really low. TOTM too which is not helping I guess. Usually stuff myself full of chocolate!!

I have loads of social things coming up too which wil be hard. I seem to still be obsessing about food and this has made me realise how much I ate without even thinking about it. Just opening the fridge and picking, or polishing off the kids tea, or having half a pack of biscuits. And really missing bread!!!

Sniffed cheese today and it was yum! It wierdly helps!!
Thank you for your post - really really helps to have support x

So. I am struggling now. Need all the help I can get. 5 days week 2 and only 1 lb off. I havent cheated once. This weight it just not coming off and I have no idea why. I am sticking to my 3 shakes/soup a day (hate them now) and at least 2 litres of water. Hardly shifting. I am really disheartened and just want to eat. Not worth doing if its not going to come off. Any one else slowed down? not eating a thing and still not coming off. Just dont get it. Argghhh!!!!

Drink more water is the best advice I can give you, I am drinking almost 4 litres a day good luck, stick with it next week could be a big loss and you have a lb off not on.

I agree with AL you are drinking 2 litres currently try to drink more like up to four a day& see how you get on then :) x

I drink a minimum of 4litres of water a day plus around 4-5 cups of peppermint tea each day. I did the same last time and had great weight losses.

Aw sorry to hear that cookie, u will probably lose more next week. Keep sticking to it, food really isnt worth it, altho i can talk, finding it difficult to restart but got to 10st 2 before so know i can do it. We have similar stats, im 13st 5 altho ur taller than me.

Good luck
xxx

I must admit I'm only drinking 2-3 litres a day and finding his hard! Might have to up it though and see if it makes a difference.

Remember things like TOM can affect you do don't get disheartened. Even if your not due some people put on during ovulation.

Aw you're all lovely thank you for the support. Yes I think I need to step up the water. Weird tho as I can get til 12 oclock without any shakes, then til about 5. Then in the evening I dont want any and have to force it.
Went out for 'lunch' with the family today. Had a litre of sparkling water. And LOADS of comments.. go on, have something, it wont hurt... Arghhhhh!! But I didnt! Anyway, I hope it starts coming off soon!!
xx

Well done you, I go nowhere when I am on this

There's nothing worse then people trying to make you eat when you're doing any kind of diet.
Unless I'm going out with people I know will understand and not be annoying about me not eating, I just don't go. Easiest thing to do and it stops you getting Pissed with the naggers.

You're right. Would love to avoid my mother but been trying that for 35 years ha ha!
Today we had a bbq, with people who have done lipotrim themselves. My friend lost 3 and half stone on it, which inspired me to do it myself. She told me today that she hadn't done TFR but 2 shakes and a meal. Lost all that weight in 4 months. She looks amazing though. Inspiring me! BUT the bbq smelt too good. So I had my chocolate shake. .....Still not dropped much. Really need to conciously drink more water. So, if you drink more, do you lose more?!

I think so, I try and get four litres in plus tea but if I cant manage four I always try and get three in.

Back