Cooking chilli con carne ... but i can't eat it.

xSinead

Silver Member
Cooking chilli for my partner.. the smell is just amazingggggg but i cant eat it :( haha!! Anybody else had to cook their favourite foods?

favourite food!

I've made my son and partner curry & rice different selection of man breads.smell is amazing by the way I lost 8lb my first week! Yipppeee!
you know the smell of home made cooking is driving me mad i seen some magazines front page was of women who lost weight before and after photos I needed to read it in the hope that it would give me inspiration to keep going and it has.i made comment on some celeb putting on 4 stone as I was a little shocked at who it was and my partner went off.saying I should be more interested in the starving people in south Africa.on a bit of a downer now and really feel like eating :-(

nooo dont eat!! I'm only on day 4 and i've already lost 7lb, so i know im going to do well by friday :) - distract yourself & keep yourself busy xx

I didn't cook it but hubby is sat next to me as I write this eating curry and naan. How rude lol

My husband kids and sister all had take away curry sat and I sat there with my soup ha ha. Also cook them a full English every weekend. I sometimes have an egg if I am struggling x X

I make my mother a selection of sandwiches and rolls for the week as she can't cook that well and the smell of bread and the butter on it. OMG I am drooling now. (SS+ meal for me I think).

I cook for my OH all the time and really enjoy doing it. I think a small part of me must love torturing myself. Made my first ever loaf of bread yesterday and didn't eat a crumb (and I love bread)

I love cooking when on a VCLD, I guess I love food so much I want to be near it even if I can't eat it!

x

Back