Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cooking cottage cheese???And garlic??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by letmeout, 3 March 2008 Social URL.

1. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello fellow losers,
    I have lost a thread again. I'm sure I saw on here an AAM week suggestion for cooking cottage cheese in a mushroom but can't find it now.Have I dreamt it.
    And can we add garlic or garlic granules to stuff? Have read several contradictory threads.
    Ta xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i didn't think we could have garlic 'cos of high sugar content - but would love to hear that we can ... fingers crossed

4. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

I think that is STBG's recipe for mushrooms and cottage cheese (can't recall garlic being involved) and it's in the sticky 790 recipes thread above :)

5. letmeout

letmeout Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(51.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Wiggly-I looked there before and missed it. Found it now.
    I read the garlic thing somewhere else. Any CDCs out there that can clarify please???

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.