cooking for family whilst on LL

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 16 January 2008 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi everyone

Came across another dilema in my head today, what happens when you are on LL and have to cook for teenagers and hubby. My hubby said he will cook for first week but his job has become more busy. Does anyone have any tips on this. :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Once I am in ketosis it does not worry me but the first week I cook as simply as possible.

In ketosis I enjoy cooking although I am not going to eat the food. Some say cook things you dont particularly like.

4. TinaC72

TinaC72 Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I've been on LL for 3 days now and have cooked everyday. I think there is no point hiding away from food , You just have to get used to it, it seems that everywhere you look there's food. I haven't really found it that bad though, the smell is lovely and does the trick for me!

Tina

mustdoit likes this.
  5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    i seem to cook better meals and bake a lot !! my 3 teenagers understand some times i sit down with them sometimes i don't !!

6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Lola don't worry about it, it's not as bad as you think it will be. I've do more cooking when I'm on the diet than I do when I'm not - my hubby and kids think it's great as they're getting much better meals.

7. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi Lola

the first 2 weeks I cooked stuff that I don't like and then it just doesn't bother me now, like others have said, I cook more now than before and healthier meals too.

I think you will be just fine.

8. Delli

Delli Talks too much

im not sure if i could do it, well done to all those people who have to!!

9. Miss Fenella

Miss Fenella Full Member

I cook for them and it is easy. Just cook things you don't like and don't be tempted to 'try' a nibble 3)

I have a bth when they are eating - or if its something in the oven I will clear off and leave them to dish up!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.