1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Cooking for Gluten intolerant veggie the slimming world way

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by maypole, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Slimming World
    My friends girlfriend is coming to dinner. He's a very old friend & want to make a nice meal.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

So what CAN'T he have? Excuse my ignorance but what does have gluten in it?
  4. mandy296

mandy296 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Generally wheat based products I think, so bread, pasta, pizza dough, pastry, anything made with flour would all be bad.

Is rice okay? How about veggie curry/chilli with rice? Wouldnt be able to do the onion bhajis though!
  5. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Slimming World
    Oh she doesn't like onions or peppers either. When I invited him over I said I would do a roast dinner (sw friendly) he said great as my slow cooked beef is amazing. I called him today & when I said she isn't veggie or anything is she & he said Oh yeah I forgot to tell you .... :mad:
  6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

How about a mixed bean chilli with rice and/or wedges?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.