• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cooking meals for others...

minirog

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 18st13lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.85%)
It's so hard! Hubby can fend for himself, but he's out at work so I'm cooking my sons tea. It's soooo hard not to steal a nibble!!! Then I have to sit at the table with him whilst he eats it!! Hard stuff this first few days :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st13lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st13lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 1st4lb(9.23%)
I'm ok cooking, it's when one of the family comes home with freshly baked bread :eek:

I stand sniffing it. I'm a secret bread sniffer :cool::D

minirog

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 18st13lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.85%)
Danger passed. Meal eaten and i didn't have a crumb. Happy days!

I'm a sucker for bread too. I've banned anyone from eaten nice bread around me. I can resist normal sliced bread, but would probably bite someone's hand off for a crusty cob!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

smidge87

Rubenesque
S: 15st3lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st4lb(15.02%)
Haha I'm a secret food sniffer now as well :p my OH is so used to me asking to smell his food he even offers it to me before he tucks in! What a strange habit to acquire.. luckily I've no kids so only my OH and he cooks his own dinner. Doesn't make it any easier to resist a cheeky nibble when he's not looking ;)

S: 14st9lb C: 14st0.6lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 0st8.4lb(4.1%)
Have you ever noticed that rarely does anything taste as nice as it smells?! I enjoy the aromas nowadays and just remind myself it wouldn't taste as good :)

I allow myself to nibble on a slice of sandwich ham if I'm cooking, zero carbs and only about 30 calories. That's the best I can do!