Cooking Sauces

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Does anyone know any good low pp cooking sauces? I cant stand the WW ones apart from the sweet & sour one, i know there is a really low pp pataks paste but dont know which kind, any help appreciated.

Do you like stir fry/chinese? Most of the ready made packs you get in the stir fry sections of supermarkets or sharwoods sauces are 1 point for half a pack.

Tesco light choices sauces are not too bad in points, I like the chicken tikka one, and u get quite a lot fr half a jar

Do you like stir fry/chinese? Most of the ready made packs you get in the stir fry sections of supermarkets or sharwoods sauces are 1 point for half a pack.

Thanks, im doing an online shop and cant seem to find the sharwoods ready make packet sauces only the jars?

Tesco light choices sauces are not too bad in points, I like the chicken tikka one, and u get quite a lot fr half a jar

Hi yeah i have tried the light choices chicken tikka im not too keen on it though.

Also if anyone knows is tinned pineapple zero pp like fresh pineapple or does it have pp in it?

Petal01 said:
Thanks, im doing an online shop and cant seem to find the sharwoods ready make packet sauces only the jars?

Asda, tescos, sainsburys all do their own, they are fresh and in plastic packets. If you look up stir fry you will find them - black bean, schezun are good bets. Asda do them 3 for £2.50

Asda, tescos, sainsburys all do their own, they are fresh and in plastic packets. If you look up stir fry you will find them - black bean, schezun are good bets. Asda do them 3 for £2.50

Thanks mouse

Back