Cooking

Cuqsuita

Hiya :)
Has anyone else found that they enjoy cooking/baking more now that they're on Lipotrim than before? Earlier I had the urge to make some snacks, and felt quite happy making and giving them to my housemates.

haha so true. i feed everybody too. love it. (except on bad days)

aswell as university, i bake wedding cakes/birthday cakes and cupcakes for parties ect - they're hard. (my downfall is sweet stuff) i have 2 birthday cakes to do today. but cant wait :) x x

I think it's something to do with the pressure of not eating what I make but yes I like it a lot more too x strange!

I found that too. The worst part when making cakes is getting out the habit of licking the spoon!
Do you find also that you are constantly asking the people you have cooked for how it is and exactly how it tastes and what it is missing?!! x

I absolutely love cooking now and love my flat smelling like beautiful homemade food and I just cannot wait to try out my new skills of healthy food on myself xx

Not just me then! I already love cooking but maybe I am worse on LT.
My daughter commented when I did it at the beginning of last year that I was cooking far more.

Back