Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Coors Light Lager

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by last7lbstogo!, 12 June 2010 Social URL.

1. last7lbstogo!

last7lbstogo! Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(4.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

I read in my WW Handbook that light or low alcohol bottles of lager, 284ml size, are 0.5 points a bottle. As I was so delighted at this I went off to Tesco and bought a pack of Coors Light Lager bottles. After drinking one, I then pointed it with the NI on the bottle and found it was actually 1.5 points!!! NOT HAPPY! Its 88 cals and 0 sat fat. Which points value should I go with? Sadly I recon it will have to be the 1.5 value. How can the handbook get it so wrong??? Knew it was too good to be true!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gillbob

Gillbob Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.5lb(25.93%)
    hey, from memory, the guide book is per half pint... maybe Im wrong but I think the guide gives points values per half pint unless otherwise stated!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.