Coping at the weekend!

littleflower2

Hey everyone....hope you are all having a lovely day! Just wondering how you all manage at the weekends? What keeps you motivated? Any tips would be great x

Hi hunni, keep busy at the weekend. I have planned to paint the garden fence tomorrow so I will be exercising and forgetting about food. Go out walking, especially with the lovely weather we having at the moment. I have to be honest, i cook hubbys tea then have my soup because of the gorgeous smell...i think it fools my head into thinking mine is lovely too ha ha ha. Hope this helps luv. Keep at it, it is well worth it x

Have to agree with Pebbles, you have to keep busy! Take advantage of the lovely weather and get some nice walks in and some outdoor activities:D Just keep thinking skinny thoughts....

I have my wee puppies legs walked off them....they dont know what hit them! Thanks girls it's so tough but I know it's soooo worth it! Keep going girls.....it's not forever!!! X

I just try hard to keep busy hun, pebbles advice about having soup same time as hubby has dinner is good hun, makes you feel less hungry.

Keep busy, my grandchildren help me. x

soaking in tub, watching a film, going for a walk,listen to music, making a plan for life after L.T, gardening, swimming, listing your mini goals. Not all at same time though. Good luck :)

I have my wee puppies legs walked off them....they dont know what hit them! Thanks girls it's so tough but I know it's soooo worth it! Keep going girls.....it's not forever!!! X

Aww, doggies benefit from our dieting, they must think they're in Heaven :p

Mine had what would have been MY ribeye steak today, so you can say that again!

ipod in, turned up loud. walks, washing, drying, keeping busy. kids.

anything to keep ya mind off it really. weekends are my worst, even after 9 weeks xx

Back