Coping with a night out-any tips?!

xeilidhx

Gold Member
Heading out for my pals birthday tonight- very excited to see them all again but worried about how I'll cope! Already done a few tame nights out with no booze, but tonight's a biggie! Currently trying to distract myself at the moment as they're all ordering pizza- veg stirfry is not filling that gap!! Any tips guys-save me!!! X

Moderation in drinking and find some meat quick!!! Good luck x

Already told them I'm not drinking and coping on diet drinks. The birthday cake was a killer though :( went for a sf jelly instead! Haha! It'll ve the chips walking home I miss :( haha! Doing all this for a holiday to Spain, must be guaranteed to hit the floor that night! X

Itll all be worth it. Your going to feel so good in the morning when you know you've managed a dukan friendly night out rather than suffering an awful hangover. Youll be one step closer to your target instead of taking a good few steps back if youd had alcohol and chips. Your doing fab, you've got willpower. Well done xxx

Thanks guys :) managing so far! Need to be as hyper as possible so they don't moan I'm "grumpy" cause I'm not drinking. Got grilled chicken ready for when we get in and they have pizza/chips/chips and cheese *cries* x

Hope you stayed strong and resisted - it is sooooo hard at the time but you know the feeling you have the next day when you have stayed strong is worth it. Fingers crossed you did it!!!

Hope you stayed strong and resisted - it is sooooo hard at the time but you know the feeling you have the next day when you have stayed strong is worth it. Fingers crossed you did it!!!

I did! even with somesone's rant of "would you rather be THIN than drunk with your friends?!"....talk about a guilt trip!! soda water, water and a cheeky diet coke was all it took. Main problem- heels hurt more when sober!! x

Lol I bet. Well done. U deserve a good loss this week for that pure determination. I have a night out on Saturday and am very undecided whether to have one or two drinks or not. Your motivating me not to I must say! :) x

Lol I bet. Well done. U deserve a good loss this week for that pure determination. I have a night out on Saturday and am very undecided whether to have one or two drinks or not. Your motivating me not to I must say! :) x

I think it was partially worth it for being able to notice all the funny things going on/embarrass them this morning. a particular highlight (slightly evil perhaps?!) was watching someone who was particularly under the influence forget how to get up stairs when half way up....watching her teeter with one leg swinging aimlessley until her pals bundled her up had me in stitches! :8855:

Back