coping with the weekend - HELP

Lovehandles

Hey guys, ive been doing ww for 3 weeks now and ive lost 8lb. Very pleased.
Its my birthday wednesday but we are going out saturday and maybe sunday too for drinks? I drink malibu with diet coke which i no is 2pps. But i no people will be buying me birthday shots! Haha also we live right by a chippy which i want to avoid! Ahhh any tips? I really dont want to gain! Xx

Well I would suggest keeping all ur weeklies & getting extra exercise to earn ap, also have low point meals & fruit to save dailies,

if you do overindulge (like I tend to do) then just get bk on track the next day, perhaps you could also drink water in between alcohol,

Most of all enjoy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I would suggest keeping all ur weeklies & getting extra exercise to earn ap, also have low point meals & fruit to save dailies,

if you do overindulge (like I tend to do) then just get bk on track the next day, perhaps you could also drink water in between alcohol,

Most of all enjoy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

totally agree with this! :cool:

Weekends weekends!! I alway worry when they approach but you know what I've done exactly what the last post advises the last two weekends I have had a meal out and alcohol on the night (including a j bomb!) and still managed to lose;) stuck to spirits and exercised some more and saved all weeklies. It's re assuring to know ww can fit round us;) not always ideal but be worth it xxx

Make sure you have a ww pizza in the freezer! Thats the only way that I stop myself from getting a takeaway on the way home :) and have a great birthday! xx

Ok so last night wasnt too bad. Had 2 wines and 5 malibus. And no chippy!

....today however! Going for sunday lunch down the bay with my mum, god mum and sister. Having a bottle of wine in the sunshine and i fully intend to enjoy it!
Im off monday so will fit in some exercise.

Have a good weekend xx

Back