Core strength

Enough

Gold Member
So today I joined LL and I thought I'd read back over my minimins posts from years ago - I'm so pleased to discover it's up and running again!

I've never done lighter life and I'm really focusing on maintenance this time. I think lighter life gives me more hope of that.. or so I understand..

I'm having a week of easing myself in. I've had some roast chicken and vegetables this evening as my 'last supper' and I'm hoping that I can manage three packs and a light meal tomorrow.

I was proud of myself today - I managed to watch my 3yo completely fail to eat the food I'd ordered for her, and not swoop in to tidy it up.

This is going to be a journey!

I'm feeling fairly determined though, so that's a very good sign :)

Day one and it's been surprisingly good, although I am doing the 'lighter' version this week, and it gets more serious next week.. I need a week to ease myself in..

I have questions:
Is it ok to use psillium husk in my shakes? (I did this years ago when I did Cambridge)

This place is really quiet - is it just because of it closing and reopening, or are there other LL forums that are used?

That's it for now!

Happy Sunday! Here's to a good week!

Day two.. and so far I've had:
A peanut bar
A pot of lemon grass noodles
A bowl of risotto
A jelly!

Lots of water!

That's it!! And it's not been too bad, although I'm now starting to feel tired. I might have an early night tonight...

Thank you! Yes - that's roughly when I was here!

I'm about 17.10 or something, but my focus is on sorting out my liver - I've just been told I have non alcoholic liver disease caused by over eating the wrong things.. I need to get it sorted asap..

My plan is to just hand over all responsibility at the moment - trust the process 100% and keep it simple.

If I feel hungry then that's my body mending itself after all these years..

I lost several stone on Cambridge all those years ago. It was brilliant! My life was so much better! I left my ex, went for a promotion and got it without difficulty, moved towns, and re-met my first ever boyfriend. He was dedicated to us having fertility treatment for four years, and now I have a wonderful three year old who is the love of my life! (and her daddy, of course!) I have no regrets and I'm really lucky..

But now it's time to stop eating my kid's left overs, and start looking after my health! For my sake and for hers...

We aren't here forever and I need to make it a good one! :)

Wow. Its amazing just how much weight loss can help us to gain confidence and sort out other areas in our life! Sorry to hear about the liver disease, glad you are taking all the right steps to get yourself as healthy as possible. I have a wee 4yr old princess too. She is my world. I know what you mean about leftovers! I was in McDonalds yesterday... obviously i didnt get anything but my wee girl had a fillet of fish burger and she left a quarter of it.... it was cold by that time but i was so tempted to wolf it down lol. I even sniffed it, but refrained! Its hard to retrain ourselves to just throw away left overs. I look forward to seeing your success!
Diane xxx

I'm on a mission to think of T's left overs as rubbish, like her old nappies, or messy clothes after playing......

I've survived pancake day! I made loads and didn't touch them! AND I still have a pack left for this evening! Woohoo!!

Feeling proud of myself today :)

Ah yes! Night time weeing and constipation.. my favourite! hmm...
Well I guess it means I'm in the zone LL-wise.
I'm going to buy husks tomorrow!!

DREADING going in to work in a mo.. Wednesday pm has always been the time at work when I turn into the Cookie Monster!! This is my first Wednesday there and I'm dreading it!

I'm taking a LL pot with me, and some ginger tea.. I can also use minimins while I'm there so might message my progress.. sometimes it's about taking one minute at a time to get through the two hours!

I did it! I've stayed 100% Hurrah!!

I feel so much better and I don't know if it's the lack of excess carbs or the lack of unhelpful guilt and failure, but not touching the biscuits definitely felt better than having them ever has!

Day four! I'm doing this folks! I'm feeling strong today :) 100% all the way!

You sound so positive and determined! It's the way to be, first week of 100% is always the toughest, but after that it gets easier to resist, in fact you won't even think about it :) Here's to another good day for you!
x

Thank you!
I'm finding today much easier for saying on track..
But I have VERY loose bowels! I've just had to nose-dive into a chippy for the loo and now I'm going to have to leave without buying anything!! How rude! I might buy something and sling it!

Just wondering what I want for next week:
7 jellies
7 porridge
7 bars
7 pot meals (maybe)
7 milkshakes

I've really liked everything so far, so I think I should get a couple of pack meals and perhaps fewer pots..

Then I'm also wanting fibre!! and water flavourings, and maybe some hot soup drink things...

Wow that's loads! :D

Back