Corinne's food diary

I started slimming world yesterday I need to lose all my baby weight so I thought by writing it all down I'll keep on track :)
Yesterday I had

Breakfast - mixed berries and yogurt
Lunch - all in one pan breakfast with beans
Dinner - chicken jambalaya with salad
Snacks - half a bag of fridge raiders, pineapple
HA - 250 ml ss milk
I forgot my HB oops

Total syns - 4

Today I'm planning on having

Breakfast - raspberries,grapes fat free Greek yogurt
Lunch - leftover jambalaya and salad
Dinner - chicken parmigiana with salad

Hopefully all goes to plan :)

Yoyo dieter said:
writing your food down can really help as it enables others to give you tips along the way. Also, i find it helps to remember what I did on occasions when I had a good loss. Good luck and keep posting!

I need all the help and tips I can get :) I'm determined to lose the weight this time!

Today has a been a very stressful day! Had to take my little boy to the hospital because he had the scariest screaming fit ever he's ok though just turned out to be some reflux, over dramatic new mother lol. So here's what I had to eat today before all the drama occurred

Breakfast - egg and bacon sandwich, pineapple and grapes
Lunch - ham and mushroom smash pizza with salad
Dinner - gammon with roasted vegetables and onion gravy

Snacks - 2 packets of chopped mangos
Syns - 4 and 1/2

Oops I forgot to write what I'd eaten yesterday.

Breakfast - mullerlight and a banana
Dinner - cheese and onion pitta pasty and salad
Tea - sweet potato, parsnip, butternut squash and potato chips, pork loin ( fat removed) carrots and peas
Snacks - carrot sticks and a frozen mullerlight with raspberries
Syns - 4

The cheese and onion pasty was gorgeous! I'm so glad this site is here I would never think to bake a pitta bread! Can't wait to do it again with a different filling :)
I'm loving slimming world I've just made some festive soup I can't wait to have it for lunch it's smells yummy!

Back